KIANO Morning Ritual
• Rise early and meditate for 10 mins using the mantra "I am happy, healthy and vibrant."
• 30 minute workout - do something you think is fun: Take a walk, hit the yoga mat, go for a run or dance.
• Make a smoothie bowl with 1 tsp. of Collagen Kiss and 1 tsp. of Berry Beautiful. Your skin, nails and hair deserve it. :)
• Drink a Matcha Power Latte for focus.
• Go slay the day, but be extra kind to yourself!
KIANO Pre-workout Boost
• Maximise the results of your training. Consume nutritional food two hours before hitting the gym or working out at home.
• Research has shown that consuming a protein shake before or after a workout is equally as beneficial, so do it when it works best for you. Just do it!
• Our high quality brown-rice and pea-proteins are great vegan, plant-based options. They help to effectively repair and rebuild muscle after a workout.
• Pro Tips: Try our protein smoothie, Squat O’Clock. It's time to slay that workout!
• A good post-workout meal will include a plant-based protein source like quinoa, brown rice or pea protein.
• The organic brown-rice and pea-proteins we use in our plant-meal powders are high-quality proteins and a great source of iron.
• Choose between our plant-meal smoothie flavours: Berry, Chocolate or Green! They're convenient, nutritious and perfect for if you're on-the-go. Rebuilding muscle has never tasted so good.
KIANO Evening Wind-down
• Best time of the day, some say. Especially with a gentle wind-down.
• Warm some plant-milk in a saucepan. Use a whisk to mix in 1 tsp. of Spicy Calm. Sit in a cosy spot and drink, taking in the calm around you. Be present in the smallest details. This can be a bedtime ritual, as it will help you relax. Spicy Calm can also help to improve mood, fight depression, and potentially lower anxiety levels.
• If you prefer a chocolate-y taste, swap out Spicy Calm for Choco Chill and follow the instructions above. This wonderful alternative is great for chilling down and is gentle on the tummy.
• Wide awake still? Try evening meditation or Yoga Nidra while falling asleep. Sweet dreams!