Chocolate vegan protein pancakes - Another great snack or meal after hitting the gym, and the protein helps to rebuild the muscles you've just shredded.
Time to make:
5 mins prep-time / 20 mins cook-time
1 ripe banana
4 dl soy milk (or plant milk of choice)
2 servings (60 g) Choco Strong
2 dl gluten-free oats
1. Mix all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
2. Turn on the stove on medium/medium high heat.
3. Use a 0.5 dl. measurement for perfect sized pancakes (10 - 12 pcs total).
4. Fry the pancakes in a non-stick pan or with thin coat of coconut oil.
5. Fry the pancakes 2 - 2.5 minutes on each side.
Learn more about the superfood used in this recipe!
Back to all recipes