Chia seeds deliver a massive amount of nutrients including magnesium, manganese and phosphorus. Together with Collagen Kiss, they provide you with an Omega 3 hit and protect your skin's collagen stores.
Time to make:
5 mins prep-time / 2 hrs in fridge
2 tbsp. chia seeds
3 tsp. Collagen Kiss
1.2 dl almond milk (or plant milk of choice)
1 tsp. maple syrup
1. Find a small cup or jar to make your chia pudding in.
2. Add the chia seeds and the Collagen Kiss powder
3. Add half of the soy milk & mix until there are no lumps.
4. Add the maple syrup (optional) and the rest of the soy milk and mix once more.
5. Refrigerate 2 hrs or overnight.
Learn more about the superfood used in this recipe!
Back to all recipes