Chocolate flavoured superfood snacks - Raw Balls are delicious and the perfect healthy snack to boost your energy, keep you full between meals and curb sugar cravings. They're rich in protein, high in fibre and completely free of added sugar. Indulgence is rarely this good!
Time to make:
20 mins prep-time / 1 hr in fridge
1 dl oats
1 dl hemp seeds
1 tbsp. coconut oil
2 tbsp. Choco Chill
2 tbsp. peanut butter
2 tbsp. water
1. Start by removing the seeds in the dates.
2. Blend the dates to a smooth paste in a food processor.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor.
4. Blend 2-3 minutes until you get an even paste.
5. Roll 8 balls by hand.
6. Place the balls on a plate and refrigerate.
Learn more about the superfood used in this recipe!
Back to all recipes